COVID-19 Emergency Response: Modular Space Solutions
Smart Modular Canada Inc. is a specialized Construction Management firm dedicated to modular and offsite construction.
With experience delivering a wide variety of emergency response shelters and support facilities, Smart Modular Canada Inc. prioritizes time and budget so that municipalities can respond quickly to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
We can safely and rapidly deploy portable emergency support facilities by leveraging existing modular building inventory and/or accessing specialized and centralized manufacturing line space.
- Labratory testing
- Mobile Triage Units and Mobile Treatment Centers
- Expansion of military treatment facilities
- Respite care homes and childcare services
- Retirement home quarantining
- Homeless shelters and support facilities
- Women and family shelters
Our Core Services:
- Incarceration quarantining
- Project Management
- Design & Engineering
- Transportation & Logistics
- Installation & Commissioning
- Maintenance & Operations
- Temporary Site Services (power, water/wastewater, etc.)
- Redeploying Existing Movable Buildings: Procuring, transporting, and constructing existing movable shelters and redeploying them to any location and to suit rapid housing needs.
- Reconfiguring Existing Movable Buildings: Procuring, transporting, and constructing existing movable shelters and reconfiguring the interiors to suit a specific need.
- Factory Build, New Construction: Designing, procuring, and delivering a new building in relatively short order, integrating a customized approach faster and more efficiently than other providers.
Immediate Response: Our extensive inventory of modular buildings can be deployed or quickly re-purposed to meet your specific needs.
Near Term Response: With access to North America's largest modular manufacturing capacity, we can minimize the time it takes to deliver your new building(s).
Long Term Planning: We work together with communities and agencies to develop emergency housing and related infrastructure that allows families who are impacted by natural disaster and other unfortunate events to continue their lives with as little disruption as possible.
24 Haniak Road, Oliver Paipoonge, Rosslyn